Friday, January 27, 2006

Pandora owns you

For those not in the know, www.pandora.com is one of the hottest websites around. It's a website that creates an online station based on an artist or song of your choosing. What it does is takes the characteristics of said artist or song and find other similar artist or songs and plays them in that station. So for instance, the first thing I put in was Puffy AmiYumi and it created a station that played some of the most ass-kicking, sugar-coated guitar pop that I've heard in a while. A few of my favorite stations are: Scott Walker, Nancy Sinatra, David Banner, and a station based on The Supremes' song, "You Can't Hurry Love." If anyone finds a better internet station than this (besides www.uicradio.ws of course), let me know so I can die with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment